· Bachelor of Arts-Interdisciplinary Visual Arts, University of Washington
3D Artist – Straightface Studios
Technical Director – Wizard Animation Studios
· Lit and rendered in 3D Studio Max 8 and VRay 1.47.
· Collaborated with director to light and render short film.
· Submitted and monitored network render jobs using internet render management software ResPower Super/Farm.
3D Artist – 3Plains-Federal Way, Washington
· Used 3D Studio Max, VRay, Photoshop, and Mental Ray to create highly detailed 3D and 2D content for emergency, aviation, and technical industries.
· Collaborated in small group environment with other artists.
· Modeled, textured, lit, and rendered scenes from beginning to final output and delivery to client.
3D Short Film Production “Two Old Chicks” – University of Washington
· Responsibilities included character modeling lead, set shading, and character animation.
· Modeled main character “Sixty” and secondary character “Chirpy Bird”.
· Used Maya 5.0 for modeling, animating, and UV Mapping of film assets.
· Collaborated in the development of the story for “Two Old Chicks”.
· Created pre-production art with traditional and digital media.
3D Art Lead – Fez Games – Kirkland, Washington
· Used 3D Studio Max and Photoshop for asset creation
· Modeled, textured, and animated animal, weapon, vehicle and human assets.
· Critiqued animations and models from artists in Poland.
· Created company logo animation